NewsProfessor Claire Foster will be a keynote speaker at the 16th Annual Psychology, Health & Medicine Conference, which will take place at Maynooth University, Dublin on Friday 22nd March 2019.
- Members of the MSRG presented at the 2018 BPOS Annual Conference, 8th to 9th March, Southampton, UK
- Professor Claire Foster and Dr Joshua Turner attended and gave presentations at International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) Congress of Psycho-Oncology and Psychosocial Academy 29th October to 2nd November in Hong Kong.
- Members of the MSRG presented at the 2017 BPOS Annual Conference, 16th to 17th March, Oxford, UK
- Our Director, Professor Claire Foster, spoke about the challenges of surviving cancer at the Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh Medical Trainees Conference on 3rd February 2017, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Members of the MSRG presented at the following UK conferences:
- European Oncology Nursing Society 10, 17th to 18th October, Dublin. Professor Claire Foster gave an interview on 'Self-efficacy is associated with better recovery'
- 18th International Psycho Oncology Society Congress, 17th to 21st October, Dublin
- World Cancer Congress, 31st October to 3rd November, Paris
- National Cancer Research Institute Conference, 6th to 9th November, Liverpool